Working Near Rail?
The following information has been provided by Network Rail NEHAUC representative. Any further clarification or information on the content should be directed to:
Highways Interface Advisor
George Stephenson House
York, YO1 6JT
· The Highways Interface Advisor is the Network Rail Territory Street Works specialist and should be the first point of contact for all Street Works related enquiries, excluding Consultations regarding methods of work that are dealt with by the offices nominated on the Asset Protection Engineer Maps.
· Territory Plan – NRSWA 1991 – Contacts
· The Asset protection engineer should be contact for any Network Interface issues
· Please see Appendix C in the NRSWA 1991 CoP Third Edition for Works at or near Level Crossings
· Network Rail Website http://www.networkrail.co.uk